What is Etching?
The discovery of chemical etching has been one of the most significant discoveries of man, which has brought around a revolution in the printing industry in recent history. So, what exactly is etching and why is it such a big deal?
Etching is the sequential process of first treating a metal surface with a physical medium and then with a chemical regent to leave behind the desired imprint. This imprint is used as a template for numerous other applications, the simplest of which involves printing on paper. Some other applications of using a chemical etching process include the production of microelectronics, circuit boards, semiconductor & PV manufacturing, etc.
Who are we?
We are Qualitetch, a team of dedicated professionals with over 30 years of experience in photo etching & metal component forming. We are equipped with the latest technology that enables us to deliver high-quality, sharp, burr-free etches on any metal surface imaginable ranging from ETCHING BRONZE, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, nickel, silver even titanium. Thanks to our in-house expertise & cutting-edge machinery we can provide etches of any thickness with a ±0.010 mm accuracy.
We are also an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & AS9100D certified company with a reputable client base raining throughout the world. Currently, we are the market leader in the domestic market within the UK & working globally.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- Photo Etching: – We at Qualitetch provide accurate, flexible, cost-effective solutions for photo etching capable of meeting any delivery schedule at any volume. Thanks to our years of experience, we guarantee you a quality product every time. Our photo etching process is now workable with ETCHING BRONZE, copper, aluminium, stainless steel, brass, nickel, silver even titanium.
- Component Forming: – For precision etched metal plates requiring further metal working we have specially designed toggle & forge presses ranging in capacity from 7.5T to 30T. This enables us to deliver cost-effective solutions to our clients every time, on time.
- EDM wire erosion etches: – For our most demanding customers we also provide electrical discharge machining facilities which enable us to handle metal plates ranging in thickness from less than 1mm to up to 150mm.
- CNC machining services: – We utilize the latest state-of-the-art 5Axis CNC machines coupled with CAD/CAM support t produce flawless 2D/3D machine metal products with minimum effort. This gives us an unparalleled approach to delivering the best quality machined components to our buyers.
- Metal Stamping Services:- We also operate our machine stamping press in-house enabling us to produce bespoke & intricate 2D metal shapes. Thanks to our holistic approach we now enjoy a podium position in the metal manufacturing industry in the UK.
- Laser Cutting Services: – We provide laser cutting services for plate sizes up to 3000mmX1500mm in varying thicknesses ranging from 8mm in aluminium to 20mm in mild steel.
Coupled with our numerous offerings & stellar proven track record, Qualitetch sets the distinction of being a cable to provide an entire range of metalworking & etching solutions as per the client’s specific requirement. We at Qualitetch provide a quality product on time every time.